Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken fajitas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajitas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Fajitas is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. Chicken fajitas in the air fryer doesn't get any easier than this. The chicken stays nice and moist while the vegetables have a nice crisp to them.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fajitas using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas-
- Make ready 1 pack Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- Get 3 Roma Tomatoes
- Take 2 chiles serranos or jalapeño
- Make ready 1/2 white onion
- Prepare to taste Salt & pepper
- Make ready 2 tablespoons All Purpose Seasoning
- Make ready 1/4 cup oil
I know, I know, full points for (un)originality. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. We can thank the cuisine of Tex-Mex for the classic fajita. Originally, the term referred to a grilled strip of meat served in a tortilla.
Instructions to make Chicken Fajitas-
- Unpack, rinse and dry your chicken.
- Cut your Tenderloins into 2-3 inch chicken strips
- Season with salt & pepper to your own taste.
- Heat skillet with your 1-4 cup of oil in medium high.
- Add your chicken and stir occasionally until grilled.
- Cut the tomatoes, chiles, and onion in Juliets
- In a separate pan or the same one if you don't mind the mess lol, add your cut up veggies and sauté with very little oil
- Sauté for 8-10 mins or until texture changes. Add your chicken or combine together if you used separate skillets.
- Heat for an additional 5 Minutes all together and serve hot. Enjoy
We can thank the cuisine of Tex-Mex for the classic fajita. Originally, the term referred to a grilled strip of meat served in a tortilla. These Chicken Fajitas are an easy dinner with tender chicken breasts, bell peppers and sweet onions tossed in homemade seasonings and piled high on tortillas! Serve with your favorite toppings like sour. Sizzling hot chicken fajitas are what dinner dreams are made of.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!