Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, puff – spicy mashed potato filling in crispy puff pastry sheets. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have puff – spicy mashed potato filling in crispy puff pastry sheets using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Puff – Spicy Mashed potato filling in crispy puff pastry sheets-
- Get 1 pc (store bought) Phyllo pastry sheets
- Get 4 Boiled and mashed potatoes
- Prepare 3 Finely chopped green chilies
- Get 1 Chopped onion
- Get 4 tbsp Chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Dried mango powder/ amchur powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Garam masala
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Get 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Get 1/4 tsp Asafotida
- Take 2 tbsp Oil
- Prepare sheets Melted salted butter – for bushing the
- Get Salt as per taste
Steps to make Puff – Spicy Mashed potato filling in crispy puff pastry sheets-
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin and mustard seeds. When seeds crackled add asafotida. - 2) Now add chopped onion and stir well until translucent. Add chopped green chilies and mix well. - 3) Now add all above mentioned dry spices and salt and mix well. - 4) Add mashed potato and mix it well with the spices. - 5) Add chopped coriander leaved and again mix well. - 6) Let the mixture cool down completely.
- Phyllo sheets are very thin sheet and it dries out very quickly. So while working with these sheets always covers the sheets with wet kitchen towel. - 8) Carefully place one phyllo sheet on your working surface and lightly brush it with melted butter. - 9) Place another sheet on top of it and again brushed it with butter. I used layer of three sheets.
- Cut the dough from center. We need to cut these sheets in strips. You can cut the layered sheet in your desired size of puff. I made one big sized puff and small puff also. - 11) Take one strip and place 2 tbsp filling in this center of strip and start foling in a shape of triangle. (see the pictures for this steps) - 12) Repeat the step with rest of sheets. - 13) Now brush the puff with melted butter from both sides. - 14) Preheat the oven at 350 degree F.
- Arrange the puffs on baking try lined with aluminum foil. - 16) Papaya these puff for about 15- 18 mins or until golden brown in colour. - 17) Take out the puffs from oven. - 18) Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Your daily diet should have at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Be sure to consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food puff – spicy mashed potato filling in crispy puff pastry sheets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!