Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, lettuce pea mint salsa with chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lettuce Pea Mint Salsa with Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Lettuce Pea Mint Salsa with Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lettuce pea mint salsa with chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lettuce Pea Mint Salsa with Chicken-
- Prepare Very large whole roast chicken
- Prepare whole Iceberg Lettuce
- Make ready Frozen Garden Peas
- Prepare Fresh Herb Mint half of a cup
- Take Jalapeños from a jar,half cup
- Make ready Juice from 2 small Lime's
- Take Salt
- Get garlic
- Prepare whole red onion
- Get salad tomatoes
- Get Olive Oil fried bread (optional)
Steps to make Lettuce Pea Mint Salsa with Chicken-
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 5,wash raw whole chicken under the cold water tap if defrosted - if defrosted roast in the oven with foil over the top for 2 hours and then take the foil off - for the last 30 minutes of Roasting and then allow to rest - in maybe a separate - dry Roasting Tin - allow too rest and cool for 30 minutes.
- Cook the frozen Garden Peas in boiling hot water and then drain and allow the cooked peas to cool down.
- Put mint,the One teaspoon of salt,Lime juice,Jalapeños,garlic cloves,the chopped Red onion in a Food Processor with a Pulse button,or a Nutri Ninja Blender that has a Pulse button as well - Pulse 10 times.Add cored tomatoes (don't use tomato pip's and juice),chop them a little and then Pulse about 5 times with the other ingredients - no need too drain
- Place a lot of Lettuce leaves in a large metal mixing bowl and then pour over all the Salsa,add the 2 chicken breasts in some way and then pour on the cold,cooked Garden Peas.Would be nice with crisp fried bread as Croutons.
Your daily diet have to have at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Additionally, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Following a green living meal plan will give you exactly what you need for good health. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lettuce pea mint salsa with chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!