Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, my red hot chilli chicken.😘. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my red hot chilli chicken.😘 using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Red Hot Chilli Chicken.😘-
- Get 1 tbls Curry paste
- Prepare 2 fresh green chillies chopped
- Prepare 4 dried Red Chillies
- Make ready 2 tbls tomato Pureè
- Take 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- Take 1 tsp Chilli powder
- Prepare 1 pinch Sugar
- Make ready Pinch salt
- Make ready 2 tbls peanut or corn oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Take 1 onion chopped
- Prepare 2 Curry leaves
- Get 1 tsp ground cumin
- Take 1 tsp ground corriander
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Tumeric
- Take 14 oz tinned chopped Tomatoes
- Take 5 fl oz Chicken stock
- Take 4 Skinless boned Chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Make ready sprigs Freshly cooked rice and plain yogurt garnished with mint
Instructions to make My Red Hot Chilli Chicken.😘-
- Make the chilli paste, place the curry paste, fresh and dried chillies, tomato purèe, garlic, Chilli powder and sugar in a blender or food processor with the salt. Make a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in the pan, heavy based saucepan. Add the cumin seeds and cook over a medium Heat stirring consistently, for 2 minutes or until they produce their aroma.
- Add the onion and curry leaves and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add the chilli paste and cook for 2 Minutes then stir in the ground cumin, Corriander and Turmeric and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and their juices and the stock. Bring to the boil and then turn Down and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and Garam Masala, cover and gently simmer for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and tender.
- Serve immediately with freshly cooked Rice. yogurt with mint sprigs and diced cucumber in a small bowl along side the chicken and rice.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my red hot chilli chicken.😘 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!