Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pulled pork. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
A wonderfully easy, exceptionally tender pulled pork recipe. This recipe is great if you're looking for a make-ahead meal.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pulled pork using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled pork-
- Make ready 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 1 tablespoon chile powder
- Get 1 tablespoon paprika
- Take 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Make ready 1 pork shoulder roast (also called pork butt)
- Make ready 1 bottle open pit thick and tangy bbq sauce
- Make ready Hamburger buns and coleslaw
Instructions to make Pulled pork-
- Stir together the brown sugar, chile powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Rub the mixture all over the pork shoulder. Wrap the pork in plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or preferably overnight.
- Place pork in a roasting pan. Preheat oven to 300 f.
- Roast until fork-tender and falling apart, about 7 hours. Remove the pork from the pot and set it on a cutting board.
- Shred the meat with two forks,and then toss in the barbecue sauce until it's coated to your liking! Serve on hamburger buns. Serve with coleslaw on top of pulled pork or on the side. Some sides you can add is baked beans, mac n cheese, corn on the cob, green beans, french fries or any side you want. Enjoy.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try adding a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you need to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
Fill Your Cart With Color Today! A wonderfully easy, exceptionally tender pulled pork recipe. The meat literally falls off the bone and the marinade adds an excellent flavor that can complement any BBQ sauce. This recipe is great if you're looking for a make-ahead meal. Pulled pork is great served on fresh baked rolls or pita bread with sharp cheddar cheese and coleslaw. There's nothing like an overstuffed pulled pork sandwich on a game day. Slow-cook the meat and dig in with coleslaw and pickles. Wrap the pork in plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or preferably overnight. Place the pork in a large pot on a bed of the onion halves. Trim excess fat from pork and cut into large pieces to fit in a large Dutch oven. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder. Pulled pork from the slow cooker can be served over rice, or you can add soft bakery buns and allow everyone to pull together their own warm sandwiches. Add a container or two of deli coleslaw or potato salad, and don't forget to include some briny dill pickles as a tangy complement to the rich pork. Fresh fruit is great for dessert. This easy Pulled Pork recipe is made with pork shoulder (or butt), pantry spices and coke to tenderize the meat and add sweetness to the seasonings. The result if perfect, tender and juicy pork cooked in the oven, slow cooker or instant pot! Whether you're planning food for a party, BBQ, or a simple weeknight dinner, this pulled pork recipe is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Texas-style pulled pork simmers in a tangy chili-seasoned barbecue sauce with plenty of onion, then pulled into tender shreds to serve on a buttered, toasted bun. This pulled pork recipe is requested at every get-together we go to. It's so fall-off-the-bone tender and packed with flavor you don't even need BBQ sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!