Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, queso fresco enchiladas w/ easy mole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Queso Fresco Enchiladas w/ Easy Mole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Queso Fresco Enchiladas w/ Easy Mole is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have queso fresco enchiladas w/ easy mole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Queso Fresco Enchiladas w/ Easy Mole-
- Get 1 cup queso fresco; crumbled
- Make ready 2 limes; juiced and zested
- Take 1 packages tortillas (flour pictured)
- Prepare 1 jar Dona Maria mole paste
- Make ready 5 cup boiling water
- Take 1 cup honey
- Take 1 pinch chili powder
Steps to make Queso Fresco Enchiladas w/ Easy Mole-
- Combine lime juice and zest in a mixing bowl. Add a pinch of salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Place mole paste in a large saucepan in the sink. Pour boiling water over the mole paste while whisking. Return to stove. Add honey and chili powder. Whisk.
- Let sauce cool slightly. Dip each tortilla in the mole. Stuff each tortilla and roll over to enclose cheese with the seam on the bottom. Garnish with crumbled queso fresco. Serve with cilantro and lime if desired.
- Variations; Cilantro, lime, red onion, avocado, guacamole, beans, corn, red or green enchilada sauce, refried beans
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food queso fresco enchiladas w/ easy mole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!