Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Easiest Way to Cook Delicious My Chilli & Lime Chicken with Spinach and plenty flavouring. 💜. Pair with chapatis or naan, or.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛-
- Take 4 pieces chicken tight (cut into bite size if prefer)
- Make ready 3 green chilli, chopped
- Take 2 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp grated ginger
- Take 1 onion, finely sliced
- Make ready 1 tsp ground coriander
- Make ready 1 tbsp turmeric
- Take 1 tsp cumin seed
- Make ready 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Prepare 1 cinnamon stick
- Make ready 2-3 pods cardamom
- Prepare 400 g chopped tomatoes (or the whole tin)
- Prepare 1 big bag spinach
- Get Chapati
- Take 2 cup chapati flour
- Get 1 cup water
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp vegetable cooking oil
- Get Marinate spices for chicken
- Make ready 1/2 turmeric
- Make ready 1 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- Prepare 1 tsp ground coriander
- Make ready 1 tsp ground cumin
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp cooking oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp grated ginger
- Take 1 tsp chilli powder
Instructions to make Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛-
- Marinate your chicken with the marinate spices, leave it over night or at least 1 hour.
- On the medium heat pan, add a little bit of vegetable cooking oil and then chicken, brown your meat for a few minutes until your chicken nicely cooked around the outside skin. Remove the chicken to different plate. Use the same pan, add 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil and add cardamom pods, coriander seeds, mustard seed, cumin seeds and stir well.
- Add onion in and keep stirring, then add turmeric, ground coriander, mustard seeds, grated garlic and ginger and stir them well. Then add your half cooked chicken back in. Add chopped tomato in along with 1/2 cup of water. Simmer for another 10-15 minutes. Seasoning with salt and add spinach in, mix well.
- To make chapati, add flour, water, sugar, salt and vegetable cooking oil in a mixing bowl. Mix it by hand until form to dough. Cling film it and leave it rest for 30 min.
- Take the chapati dough out (about golf ball size) the dip both side into plain flour and roll it out to thin circle.
- On dry medium heat pan, place your chapati on and let it cook for 1-2 min on one side then turn over. When both side cooked take it out and you can brush them with butter and garlic oil.
- Serve with your delicious chicken and spinach curry 🍛 <img src="//assets-global.cpcdn.com/assets/icons/button_play-2c75c40dde080a61004c1f40b05d8f140eaff45d7e9e6481dc71c63d2e7c4909.png" alt="Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛"><img src="//assets-global.cpcdn.com/assets/icons/button_play-2c75c40dde080a61004c1f40b05d8f140eaff45d7e9e6481dc71c63d2e7c4909.png" alt="Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛">1.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
@Food with Chetna is in her kitchen teaching us how to make her all-time favorite comfort food- Punjabi-Style Chicken Curry! Pair with chapatis or naan, or. Recipe- Yummy Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛. Easiest Way to Cook Delicious My Chilli & Lime Chicken with Spinach and plenty flavouring. 💜. How to Prepare Yummy Chicken Jalfrezi 🍛. Hi All, Today I prepared in my kitchen very spicy and yummy chicken curry, please try this recipe with Ghee Rice ,Chapathi ,Roti, Naan and plain white Rice. Today we made Punjabi Style chicken curry. Hope you guys Like it Feel free to share your Recipe in the Chicken Curry For Beginners with Curry Powder - By Vahchef @ vahrehvah.com Hara bhara chicken and homemade tandoori roti Make sure yogurt is thoroughly blended, or it will curdle during the cooking process. Serve at once with steamed basmati rice. Potato Paneer Chicken Quinoa Sprouts Fish Spinach Chocolate More. Chicken on the bone cooked till tender in a simple spicy punjabi style onion tomato style gravy. For more recipes related to Punjabi Chicken Curry checkout Chicken Tetrazini, Kolhapuri Chicken, Chicken Makhani. Indian Chapati or roti are quick unleavened flatbread that takes minutes to make and seconds to Vegan Thai Red Curry with Cauliflower and Potatoes is spicy and delicious with a side of healthy! · Cheesy Herb Stuffed Naan- extra soft, doughy, chewy, and stuffed with melty cheese, spinach, and. This chickpea spinach curry is healthy, vegan, and ready in under half an hour. Tender chickpeas and spinach in a spiced tomato onion gravy, why not? Chickpea spinach curry is tastier and healthier than any take-away, at a fraction of the price, and is also impressive enough to serve if entertaining. We only used spinach and onion in this curry to keep it quick and simple, but you can include pretty much any vegetables. Instead of serving this spinach curry with plain rice, mix some lime juice and fresh coriander in to the rice before serving. A little tip about tinned tomatoes - we always use whole.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!