Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, braised chicken with sage and honey. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Braised Chicken with Sage and Honey is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Braised Chicken with Sage and Honey is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have braised chicken with sage and honey using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Chicken with Sage and Honey-
- Prepare 2 chicken thighs
- Prepare 6 sage ,fresh leaves
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- Take 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp djon mustard
- Prepare 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Make ready 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- Make ready 1/2 cup chili sauce
- Take 4 clove garlic
- Make ready 2 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper to test
- Take 1 tsp olive oil
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp butter
Steps to make Braised Chicken with Sage and Honey-
- Clean ,pat dry ,cut and seasoning chicken thight by salt and pepper
- On medium heat brown chicken thights by add olive oil ,sear skin side until brown (approximately 5 mins )
- Flip another side ,add crushed garlic sage ,butter ,bay leaves..4 more mins on this side
- Whisk sauce ingredients
- Pour over chicken tights,let it boil for 5 mins
- Reduce to low heat ,cover lid ,basting with sauce occasion ..approx.40 mins or until chicken tendered ,sauce reduce to preference thickness concistency
- Heat off,serve hot over your choice of pasta ,or mashed or roasted potato ,or with green and fresh salad
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food braised chicken with sage and honey recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!