Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, raw chocolate banana mousse parfait with coconut whip cream and vanilla almond granola. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook raw chocolate banana mousse parfait with coconut whip cream and vanilla almond granola using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola-
- Take 2 cups creamy coconut milk
- Prepare 1 cup cocoa powder
- Take 1 cup soft dried dates
- Prepare 3 tbs vanilla extract
- Take For Granola
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- Make ready 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- Make ready 1/2 cup ground cinnamon
- Get Pinch salt (about 1/8 tsp)
- Get 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- Prepare 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Get 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Prepare 1 tbs vanilla extract
- Get For whipped cream
- Make ready 1 pint coconut milk
Steps to make Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola-
- For Mousse- Place dates in a food processor or mince into small pieces. Mix the dates with coconut milk, cocoa powder and vanilla until it's nice and thick, wrap and place in fridge. When serving top with whipped cream chopped bananas and oats.
- For Granola- Preheat oven to 300F degrees, line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Toss oats, almonds, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk the maple syrup and coconut oil together until combined. Whisk in the almond and vanilla extracts. Pour very the oats and toss to coat. *make sure all oats are covered.
- Spread onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 45 min, stirring every 15 min. Allow granola to cool completely to get crunchy
- For whipped cream- Whip coconut milk until soft peaks form. Refrigerate for best results.
Your daily diet should include at least some of these super foods. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Next, add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other foods to include. Additionally, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Green living equips you with a great eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food raw chocolate banana mousse parfait with coconut whip cream and vanilla almond granola recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!