Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy and Simple, baked mussels (tahong) with garlic and cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy and Simple, Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Easy and Simple, Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy and Simple, baked mussels (tahong) with garlic and cheese using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Simple, Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese-
- Make ready 1 kilo mussels, cleaned
- Get 1 box quick melt cheese, grated
- Get 1/2 head garlic or more, minced
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 bar butter, softened
- Get 1 pot water
Instructions to make Easy and Simple, Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese-
- Boil mussels in water until it opens. Remove from heat, drain the water and discard closed shells.
- While waiting for the shells to cool, prepare the garlic butter topping. Combine the two ingredients and mix well. In a separate bowl, grate the quick-melt cheese..
- Once shells cooled, lay out halved shells on a baking tray. Top each with a generous serving of the garlic-butter mix.
- Add the grated cheese on top of each.
- Bake in a preheated oven until the cheese melts (low setting since the mussels already cooked when you boiled then).
- Once the cheese melts, remove from the oven and serve.
Your daily diet must include at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Next, try adding some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you have to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy and Simple, baked mussels (tahong) with garlic and cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!