Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy chicken lo mein. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy chicken lo mein using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken Lo Mein-
- Take 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 1 pinch Red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1 large chicken breast
- Prepare 1 cup broccoli florets
- Take 1/2 cup celery cut up in chunks
- Prepare 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Prepare 1 olive oil
- Make ready 4 oz spaghetti noodles
- Prepare 1 salt & pepper
Instructions to make Easy chicken Lo Mein-
- Cut your chicken breast in chunks. Season chicken with salt and pepper only. In a skillet with olive oil cook chicken until no longer pink
- Set cooked chicken aside; remove from skillet. Mix in a bowl your sauces n red pepper flakes
- In same skillet add more olive oil..and throw in your cut up celery chunks n broccoli and saute until desired tenderness
- Meanwhile your saute-ing you veggies, place a pot with water to boil with spaghetti noddles. Cook al dente.
- Once noodles are drained, pour noodles in skillet with veggies sauteed. N throw in chicken and sauces. Mix well.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy chicken lo mein recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!