Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
This easy chicken enchiladas recipe is an authentic Mexican food staple. Chicken enchiladas is an easy casserole dish made to feed a crowd. Lean white meat is sauteed, shredded and tossed in bold. Enchiladas Made Easy - This is a easy to make and follow Chicken Enchilada video with several layers of delicious flavor.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken enchiladas-
- Make ready 1 whole bone in chicken breast
- Make ready 1 cube of chicken flavor bouillon
- Take 4 tomatoes
- Make ready 1 can tomato sauce
- Make ready 4 chile guajillo
- Take 1 cotija cheese or any cheese
- Take 1 sour cream
- Get 1 lettuce
- Make ready 1 pinch all purpose flour
- Prepare 1 corn tortillas I use about 10 for 4 people total
- Prepare 1 corn oil
- Make ready 1 salt as desired
I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken enchiladas without. Today's Best Chicken Enchilada Recipe is the only chicken enchilada recipe you'll need from now until eternity. Tender and flavorful shredded chicken is stuffed into corn tortillas along with a little bit. Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce, covered in shredded While the recipe relies on shortcut ingredients, the resulting enchiladas certainly aren't short on flavor.
Instructions to make Chicken enchiladas-
- Put the chicken breast to cook,add salt and chicken flavor bouillon
- Bring to boil the chiles guajillo and tomatoes untill tender and set aside
- When chicken breast is cooked take it out and let cool of and when cooled off shred it
- With the same water that you cooked the chicken breast add to the blender (not all of it)about 3 or 4 cup,add the chile guajillos,add the tomatoes and the can of tomato sauce and a bit of all purpose flour (just so its not so waterylike) then blend
- Add a lil bit of corn oil to a skillet and the the chile sauce with a colander turn off when hot
- In a small skillet heat corn oil and fry tortilla until golden brown but still pliable,about 10 sec per side,transfer to paper towels to drain
- Put tortilla on work surface,divide the shredded chicken evenly among the tortillas and roll like a cigar
- On the rolled tortilla drizzle sour cream add the chile sauce
- Top with cheese and lettuce and serve immediately
- I like eating them aside with boiled eggs
Tender and flavorful shredded chicken is stuffed into corn tortillas along with a little bit. Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce, covered in shredded While the recipe relies on shortcut ingredients, the resulting enchiladas certainly aren't short on flavor. These chicken enchiladas are so easy to throw together. They come together quickly with items you may already have in your fridge or pantry. You're favorite chicken enchiladas sandwiched in a soft bun.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!