Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy broccoli cheese casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy broccoli cheese casserole using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole-
- Take 2 1/4 cups white rice
- Prepare 1 can chicken broth
- Get Veggies
- Make ready 2 (12 oz) packages chopped frozen broccoli
- Get 1 medium sweet onion chopped
- Take 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- Make ready Cheese sauce
- Prepare 8 oz sharp cheddar shredded
- Get 8 oz asiago shredded
- Make ready 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Prepare 3 cans evaporated goats milk
- Take 1 brick cream cheese
- Take 1 tbsp coleman's mustard powder
- Get Spices
- Make ready Couple dashes cayenne pepper
- Make ready Dash turmeric
- Make ready Couple dashes white pepper
- Make ready 1 tbsp sazon seasoning
- Take 1 tsp dried chives
- Take 3 heavy shakes of granulated garlic
- Get 1 tsp sea salt
Instructions to make Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole-
- Add rice, chicken broth, granulated garlic and sea salt to rice cooker. Cook per directions on your machine.
- Sweat the veggies in a skillet with the sazon, cayenne, white pepper, turmeric and chives.
- Grate the asiago and cheddar. Toss the cheeses with the cornstarch.
- In a large pot heat the evaporated goats milk, mustard powder, cayenne and white pepper. Once warm start adding the shredded cheese a little at a time.
- When the cheese is all added allow to come to a light simmer. Then stir in the cheese. Whisk until smooth.
- Add rice and veggies to a crockpot and stir together. Add the cheese sauce.
- Set the crockpot to warm and serve. It does taste better if you let everything mingle together for about an hour or so.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy broccoli cheese casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!