Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sweet coconut dumplings. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Coconut Dumplings is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sweet Coconut Dumplings is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet coconut dumplings using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Coconut Dumplings-
- Make ready 1 cup Glutinous Rice Flour
- Get 1/2 cup Rice Flour
- Make ready 2 tablespoon Caster Sugar
- Prepare 1 pinch Salt
- Prepare 3/4 cup Warm Water *approximately
- Take Desiccated Coconut for coating
- Prepare <Filling Suggestions>
- Make ready ‘Tsubu-an’ (Sweet ‘Azuki’ Red Bean Paste)
- Prepare Firm Custard
- Get My ‘Butter Bean Spreads’ See https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/6453428-butter-bean-spreads?via=sidebar-recipes
- Prepare Sweetened Crunchy Peanut Butter
Instructions to make Sweet Coconut Dumplings-
- Prepare the filling. This time I used ‘Tsubu-an’ (Sweet ‘Azuki’ Red Bean Paste). Firm Custard is another very popular filling. Soft fillings are difficult to wrap with the dough. I recommend to make the filling into 16 balls, 2cm in size, and FREEZE them until hard enough to handle.
- Place Glutinous Rice Flour, Rice Flour, Caster Sugar and Salt in a large bowl, stir to combine. Add Warm Water to the flour, mix and knead to achieve the firmness of dough same as firmness of your earlobe. (*This is traditionally taught.) Add extra water or extra flour to achieve this.
- Divide the dough into 16 portions. Flatten one portion of the dough on your hand and place one ball of filling in centre and draw the edges up to enclose. Repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
- Pour water into a steamer pan and bring to the boil over high heat. Line the bottom of the steamer with baking paper, place dumplings on the baking paper, cover with lid and steam for 10 minutes.
- Place some Desiccated Coconut on a plate, roll cooked hot dumplings to coat with the Coconut.
- Repeat with remaining dumplings. Serve warm.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sweet coconut dumplings recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!