Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spaghetti with mussels in a garlic, butter & chilli sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spaghetti With Mussels In A Garlic, Butter & Chilli Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Spaghetti With Mussels In A Garlic, Butter & Chilli Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spaghetti with mussels in a garlic, butter & chilli sauce using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti With Mussels In A Garlic, Butter & Chilli Sauce-
- Take 75 g (dry weight) Spaghetti,
- Get 100-150 g cooked and prepared de-shelled mussels,
- Get 2 cloves garlic sliced very finely,
- Take 2/3 rds tbsp of salted butter,
- Take 1 pinch red chilli flakes,
- Make ready 1 tsp dried parsley,
- Prepare Salt & pepper to season
Instructions to make Spaghetti With Mussels In A Garlic, Butter & Chilli Sauce-
- Bring a pan of salted water to a boil for cooking the spaghetti. Once boiling add the pasta and begin to cook. Meanwhile in a large frying pan over a medium heat add the butter and allow to melt.
- Add the finely chopped garlic to the melted butter and a good pinch of chilli flakes. Gently fry until fragrant.
- Add the cooked mussels and simmer them gently in the butter to heat through. Add a grind of black pepper and a tiny bit of salt (the mussels are already salty so don't add a lot). Check on the pasta.
- Stir the mussels so that they are coated in the butter garlic and chilli sauce evenly. Turn down the heat to low.
- Drain off the spaghetti once nice and el dente, so it still has a good bite. Add the drained pasta into the frying pan with the mussels and using tongs gently toss everything together. Add the parsely and a touch more pepper. Toss until every strand is coated in the butter sauce.
- Serve up immediately and enjoy! -)
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spaghetti with mussels in a garlic, butter & chilli sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!