Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stir fried noodles with paneer. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stir fried noodles with paneer is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Stir fried noodles with paneer is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
An Indo-Chinese fusion of sautéed pepper paneer with some assorted vegetables, few spices and soya sauce, which will leave you mesmerized. With paneer, veggies and sprouts, this Indian style stir fry noodles preparation is quite filling.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have stir fried noodles with paneer using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fried noodles with paneer-
- Prepare 300 gms/3 packets Thin spaghetti
- Make ready 100 grams paneer
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp Oil
- Take 3 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 inch Ginger, finely chopped
- Take 1 Green chillies, slitted into half
- Make ready 1 Onion, sliced
- Make ready 1 tbsp Spring onion, chopped
- Take 1 full Carrot, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 Green bell pepper, chopped
- Get 1/4 Red bell pepper, chopped
- Prepare 5 Beans, chopped
- Take 8 pieces Broccoli
- Prepare 5 Mushroom big pieces, chopped
- Take 5 tbsp Cabbage, shredded or finely chopped
- Make ready 3 tbsp Tomato sauce
- Make ready 1.5 tbsp Soy Sauc
- Take 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Get 2 tbsp Chilli sauce
- Get 1/2 tbsp Pepper powder
- Take As per taste Salt
- Get 1 tbsp Schezwan sauce of required
Instructions to make Stir fried noodles with paneer-
- Take a medium-size vessel then add oil, salt, water, spaghetti and stir it. Half cook the spaghetti and then drain the water. Then wash it under cold running water to remove the excess starch and add a bit of oil to make it non-sticky.
- In another pan add oil and heat it. Then add onions, spring onions. Stir and fry on a high flame. Then add carrots, bell peppers, broccoli and stir fry for 2 minutes. Do not overcook the vegetables. Add cabbage and again stir fry on a high flame. Then add tomato sauce, vinegar, red chilli sauce, salt, black pepper powder and stir fry it for 2 mins.
- Note, You can also add Schezwan sauce instead of red chilli sauce if you want to.
- Mix it well but be careful so that the paneer does not break, then add 2 tbsp of spring onions and mix gently.
- Then mix the ingredients together and give it a mix. Then transfer it to a plate and serve hot.
- In another small pan add grated paneer and fry it till it is golden brown then add the noodles and fried paneer to the pan without veggies.
Your daily diet should contain at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole food grains and nuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any weight problems. Green living provides you with a good eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
This video describes about how to cook stir fry noodles with tofu and vegetables. An Indo-Chinese fusion of sautéed pepper paneer with some assorted vegetables, few spices and soya sauce, which will leave you mesmerized. You can have it. stir fry noodles with vegetables is a one dish meal which is an Indo Chinese dish we make at home in Mumbai. With paneer, veggies and sprouts, this Indian style stir fry noodles preparation is quite filling. Ingredients like spring onions and soy sauce make it all the more tasty. The wonderful Dumpling Sisters have a mouth-wateringly good chicken fried noodle recipe for you FoodTubers! Succulent chicken pieces cooked in a soy sauce. Add in cubed paneer cubes and fry till light golden on both sides. Done over fry them, else it with turn hard. Add in onions, bell peppers and saute for a couple of mins. Now add in all sauces, salt and sugar. Add in water and bring it to boil. Garnish with spring onions or coriander leaves. Udon noodles cooked sensational with a blast of flavours. Bell peppers, mock duck and a host of other ingredients added to take it a notch up. Key Ingredients- udon noodles, red onion, green capsicum, red capsicum, yellow capsicum, bean sprouts, spring onion, mock duck, black pepper, minced garlic. A quick and easy stir-fry using ramen noodles and any variety of your favorite vegetables and meat, with a little hint of sesame and soy. A lot like the stir fried noodles from the Chinese restaurant, but not as oily. I skipped the red pepper and added, instead, pea pods, bean sprouts,and water chestnuts. Mauritian Style Stir Fried Noodles Cannelle et Cardamome.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food stir fried noodles with paneer recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!