Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mango noodle salad and grilled tilapia. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango Noodle Salad and Grilled Tilapia is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mango Noodle Salad and Grilled Tilapia is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mango noodle salad and grilled tilapia using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Noodle Salad and Grilled Tilapia-
- Get 1 Red Onion diced
- Prepare 1 Mango diced
- Prepare 1 small can Crushed Pineapples juice drained
- Get 1 medium Cucumber diced
- Take 1 large Red Tomato diced
- Take 2 tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sugar
- Take dash cayenne pepper
- Make ready pinch ground black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Real lemon juice
- Prepare pinch crushed red peppers
- Take 1/2 tbsp cilantro chopped fresh
- Prepare 1 red bell pepper diced
- Take Grilled Tilapia
- Prepare 1 lb Tilapia fillets
- Take 2 tbsp butter melted
- Get 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1 tsp season salt
- Get 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp blackened season
- Get 1 tbsp garlic
- Make ready Noodles
- Take 1/2 box barilla noodles (break in half)
- Get salt
Instructions to make Mango Noodle Salad and Grilled Tilapia-
- Whisk together 2 teaspoon melted butter, 2 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon season salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon blackened season and 1 tablespoon garlic in a bowl and pour in a resealable plastic zip lock bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preparing the Mango Salad… in a medium bowl combine mango, crushed pineapple, red onion, tomato, red bell pepper, cucumber, cilantro, sugar, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, crushed red pepper, Thai sweet sweet chili sauce and black pepper, mixing well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheating the bbq grill (outside), medium to high heat
- Take the marinated tilapia from the refrigerator draining excess juices, then place on grill until thoroughly cooked, and flakes with a fork easily. grilling for 4-5 minutes each side. Serve with Mango Salad topping Noodles.
- Bring to boil a medium pot of water, add a half box of barilla noodle (broken in half), boil until noodles are fully cooked, then drain and rinse with cool water add salt and black pepper to taste. Serve noodle cold and topped with mango salsa.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mango noodle salad and grilled tilapia recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!