Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fried sweet potatoes 2. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fried sweet potatoes 2 using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Sweet Potatoes 2-
- Get 3 large sweet potatoes
- Make ready 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Get as needed oil to fry
Steps to make Fried Sweet Potatoes 2-
- Peel and wash the potatoes. These are white sweet potatoes. Dry them off. Heat the oil
- Dice the sweet potatoes. Fry in the oil.
- Fry in batches. After 1-1/2 minutes take out of oil, set on paper towels, and immediately salt them.
- Add enough flour to cover them
- Shake them a bit to cover more and remove excessive amounts of flour
- Add to oil for 2 minutes
- Move to new paper towels.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!
You should include several superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you have to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fried sweet potatoes 2 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!