Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy and sweet banana pudding. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy and Sweet Banana Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy and Sweet Banana Pudding is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook creamy and sweet banana pudding using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy and Sweet Banana Pudding-
- Make ready 2 Ripe bananas
- Prepare 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Make ready 200 ml Heavy cream
- Make ready 100 ml Milk
- Take 20 grams Granulated sugar
- Make ready 50 grams Condensed milk
- Make ready 1 dash Vanilla extract
- Prepare 5 grams Gelatin
- Prepare 2 tbsp Water
Steps to make Creamy and Sweet Banana Pudding-
- Dissolve the gelatin in the water. Use over-ripe bananas that seem like they might fall apart any moment.
- Remove the peels and crush in a food processor (should be a net weight of 150 g). Add lemon juice and mix.
- Combine the banana, heavy cream, milk, and granulated sugar to a heat-resistant bowl, mix, and microwave at 500 W for 2 minutes.
- Add the gelatin, microwave for 20 seconds, then mix well. Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract and mix.
- If you pour the mixture into a measuring cup, it'll be easier to pour it into the milk bottles.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- This can also be made into a cake such as
- Pair with a chocolate mousse. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147125-chocolate-mousse-for-valentines-day
- Check out the sister recipe for pumpkin pudding.
- Another sister recipe, grapefruits pudding. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147135-easy-refreshing-grapefruit-pudding
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food creamy and sweet banana pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!