Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, french bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook french bread using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French Bread-
- Prepare 2 cups Refined Flour
- Prepare 2 tsp Yeast
- Take 1 tbsp Castor Sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 200 ml warm milk
- Take 2 tbsp Oil
Instructions to make French Bread-
- Take a mixing bowl. Add yeast, castor sugar and salt with refined flour and mix well.
- Add the milk slowly. Then add some oil and knead well for 5-7 minutes for dough formation.
- Grease the bowl with oil and keep the dough in it, cover the bowl and rest it for 1-2 hours.
- Knead again and make the bread rolls. Rest for 30-40 minutes.
- Apply the bread with beaten eggs and milk mixture. Make some steep slight cut on the top of the bread roll for shape and baking deep inside.
- Bake in a preheated gas or electric oven at 180C for 25 minutes.
- Let the bread rolls cool completely and serve as you like.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food french bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!