Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, carrot soup w/coconut milk+curry powder. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carrot soup w/coconut milk+curry powder using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder-
- Prepare 1 Thermomix or other blender which heats up for cooking IS VERY USEFUL
- Make ready 6 clove Fresh garlic
- Get 480 grams Peeled and halved carrots
- Make ready 20 grams Olive oil
- Take 500 grams Vegetable broth
- Take 1 tbsp Yellow curry powder
- Get 400 grams Coconut milk
- Prepare 1 Salt & pepper
Instructions to make Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder-
- If Thermomix available, great. If not- follow directions about quantities, and ignore all about mixing in blender before thoroughly cooked and simmered for aprox 10 minutes after having added all ingredients at once to a pot, brought to a boil, reduced temperature until simmering
- 15g ~ 6 cloves of garlic chopped finely. Directions for tmx- 4 sec at speed 6
- Place carrots into tmx and grind 5sec at speed 4.5
- Add oil to tmx and cook at temperature 'varoma' (highest on the thermomix) for 5min at speed 1
- Add vegetable broth and the equivalent to 1tbp of curry powder (6g)
- Program temp 80 for 10 min speed 1
- Interrupt after about 5min and add coconut milk. Continue cooking
- Now blend at highest speed (important direction for those who cooked in a pot) in a blender of your choice or with one of those immersion blenders for as long as you need to break done any chunks of carrots or garlic. In tmx this would be speed 10 for 30sec
- Serve immediately after decorating with a sliver of carrot peel and sprinkles of ground pepper and salt. ENJOY
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food carrot soup w/coconut milk+curry powder recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!