Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken, potato and butternut squash oven-bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. One Pan Meal-Baked chicken and Potatoes - Drumsticks with potatoes baked in garlic, paprika, and olive oil. After baking in the oven I removed the skin and then covered it with butter, sea salt, fresh pepper, sprinkled brown sugar over it, and placed it back in the oven under the broiler just long.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken, potato and butternut squash oven-bake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, potato and butternut squash oven-bake-
- Take 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Get 8 chicken thighs with bones and skins left on
- Get 3 red onions, sliced
- Prepare 1 leek, sliced
- Get 1 red chili with seeds, chopped
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Prepare 2 tbsp plain flour
- Make ready 700 ml vegetable stock. I use “Marigold” bouillon powder. Sometimes I use 250ml of dry white wine and 500 ml of stock. It’s fine both ways!
- Make ready 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- Take 500 g new potatoes, in bite-sized chunks
- Take 4 tbsp crème fraîche or 0-fat Greek yoghourt
- Get Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Take Salt
- Get Ground black pepper
Instructions to make Chicken, potato and butternut squash oven-bake-
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 4 or electric equivalent (probably 180C, for Circotherm ovens 160C).
- Heat the oil on the hob in a large roasting tin and, in batches, quickly brown the chicken thighs. Set aside.
- Fry the onion rings for 2 minutes, add the leek, chili and garlic and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring gently to avoid sticking.
- Stir in the flour to mix well and fry for a further minute.
- Stir in the stock and then the Cajun seasoning. Return the chicken thighs to the tin, stirring well to ensure the thighs are coated by the mixture.
- Bring to the boil, stirring whilst doing so, and then transfer the roasting to the pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
- Whilst this is cooking, skin and deseed the butternut squash and cut it into bite-sized chunks.
- When the 30 minutes is up, add the potatoes and butternut squash to the roasting tin, cover with foil and return to the oven for a further hour or until the chicken and vegetables are cooked.
- Quickly stir in the crème fraîche and then the coriander and season to taste.
- Serve immediately, piping hot onto warmed plates.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try adding a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Also, you need to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a great eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.
This simple baked butternut squash is easy to make, delicious to eat, and looks beautiful on the plate. After baking in the oven I removed the skin and then covered it with butter, sea salt, fresh pepper, sprinkled brown sugar over it, and placed it back in the oven under the broiler just long. Butternut Mascarpone Gnocchi Recipe - Mascarpone Cheese and Butternut Squash Dumplings. One Pan Meal-Baked chicken and Potatoes - Drumsticks with potatoes baked in garlic, paprika, and olive oil. Sprinkle with chopped parsley as garnish if desired. Roast Chicken with Potatoes and Butternut Squash. Roast Chicken with Potatoes and Butternut Squash. this link is to an external site that. Place butternut squash in a single layer onto one side of the prepared baking sheet. Place chicken in a single layer in the middle of the prepared baking sheet and coat with nonstick spray. Would the potatoes need to pre cook a bit in the microwave to be sure they are cooked thoroughly? Spaghetti squash is the perfect side when tossed with butter and seasoned well with salt and pepper, and you can pair it with just about anything. Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Peel, seed and roughly chop the butternut squash. Mash the cooked squash with a potato masher then stir in a generous knob of butter and the grated orange zest, to taste. Place butternut squash, potatoes and onion in foil-lined pan. Butternut squash is a healthy, hearty vegetable for a side dish or a light meal. Here are a few methods you can use to easily cook butternut squash in the oven. Butternut squash, simply referred to as squash, is botanically a fruit. However, it can be roasted The pulp of the butternut squash is best processed through oven-roasting, steaming, or baking.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken, potato and butternut squash oven-bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!