Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, beef short ribs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Short Ribs is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Beef Short Ribs is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef short ribs using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Short Ribs-
- Prepare 800-900 gr beef short ribs
- Take 1 shallot
- Take 3 red chillies
- Prepare dried chilies (soaked with hot water)
- Take 1 stalk lemongrass
- Prepare 1 tsp mixed spice (cinnamon,nutmeg,allspice)
- Make ready 250 ml coconut milk
- Make ready 180 ml sweet soy sauce
- Make ready 1 carrot
- Make ready 1 lebanese cucumber (i used continental cucumber)
- Get leaves mint
- Prepare leaves basil
- Prepare 1 shallot
- Get 60 ml vinegar
- Prepare 60 ml water
- Get 50 gr sugar
Instructions to make Beef Short Ribs-
- Season with salt and pepper to cleaned ribs, set aside
- Blend shallot, lemongrass, red chillies, coconut milk, sweet soy sauce and mixed spice to rough paste, add into ribs and let it marinate for an hour
- Preheat oven 200c, foil baking tray, arrange ribs and pour all the remaining liquid then cover with foil, cook for a minimum of 3 hours
- Prepare the salad, peel carrot and cucumber, shave shallot, pick mint and basil (this is thai basil which has stronger flavour than holy basil)
- Make a simple dressing using the same ratio of white vinegar, sugar and water then add a pinch of salt, mix it until sugar dissolved, then pour into salad and mix
- Time for plating!
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food beef short ribs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!