Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, phulka roti, chapati, puffed indian bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook phulka roti, chapati, puffed indian bread using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Phulka Roti, Chapati, Puffed Indian bread-
- Take 2 cup wheat flour
- Take Pinch salt optional
- Prepare Water as required
- Make ready 1 tbsp oil
- Make ready Ghee for applying as required
Steps to make Phulka Roti, Chapati, Puffed Indian bread-
- Take a big bowl add flour and knead the dough adding water.add oil gradually and knead the dough until soft and smooth. Grease hand with oil and knead it softly and keep aside closing vessel or cloth for 10 mins. After 10 mins knead it again with hand and fingers. To get soft dough give good punches to dough.
- Keep tawa to get heat. Divide the dough into small equal size portions.take each dough and make small round balls
- With the help of rolling pin and board. Deep ball in to the dry dough and roll small roti Again take roti in your hand and dust in dry flour and roll it. Roll it till we get the round circular disc shape
- Keep tawa to get heat. Take roti into your hand and place on tawa. Cook the bottom side for few seconds on medium flame.when air bubbles appear at the top turn flame into high with the help of tongs flip it and place the roti directly on the flame.
- The side which was cooked for few seconds will faced the flame. Once roti is placed on flame it puffs up immediately take roti on the plate and apply ghee. Meanwhile keep other roti ready on the board and place on tawa.it can be served with any gravy.
- Roti should not be too thick nor thin. And there are stands available in market to make phulka but I have directly placed the roti on the stove. Do not waste more dusting flour. Do not add more water while kneading dough. It may spoil. Puffing of phulka can be obtained only by practice.
You have to include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other foods to include. Moreover, you should include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy good health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food phulka roti, chapati, puffed indian bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!