Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, swiss chard with pancetta, chilli and penne pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have swiss chard with pancetta, chilli and penne pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Swiss Chard With Pancetta, Chilli And Penne Pasta,
- Take 250 grams Artisan sausages
- Take 1 as needed Pancetta
- Make ready 1 as needed Swiss chard leaves
- Make ready 1/2 cup Diced onion
- Make ready 1 clove Garlic
- Prepare 4 tbsp Double cream
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Chilli flakes
- Prepare 230 grams Penne pasta
- Get 1 as needed Italian hard cheese
Steps to make Swiss Chard With Pancetta, Chilli And Penne Pasta,
- Boil a large pan of hot water and add pinch of salt. Spread the Swiss chard leaves into thing strips. Dice the onion finally.
- Heat a the oil in a large pan on a medium heat. Cook off the onion and chopped garlic for 5 mins until soft. (Don't brown them off though as they will continue to cook through the next few steps.
- Peel off the sausage skins and discard them. Add the sausage meat and pancetta to the onion and garlic. With two wooden spoons, break apart the sausage meat until cooked through. Season with a pinch of salt and grind of pepper. Continue to cook for 15 mins.
- Cook the pasta in the boiling water until al dente.
- Drain of excess fat from the pan and add the cream and Swiss chard leaves. Add the chilli flakes to taste and season again if necessary. If you needs to loose the sauce, add some of the drained pasta water.
- Stir in the drain pasta and mix everything together. Serve with grate cheese and enjoy!
You need to include several superfoods in your diet each day. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food swiss chard with pancetta, chilli and penne pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!