Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy cinnamon rolls with puff pastry. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy cinnamon rolls with puff pastry using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cinnamon Rolls with Puff Pastry-
- Make ready For the bread dough-
- Take 300 grams All purpose flour (half strong flour + half cake flour)
- Get 200 ml Milk
- Make ready 30 grams Sugar
- Prepare 4 grams Salt
- Get 4 grams Dry yeast
- Get 1 Frozen puff pastry (24 x 16 cm)
- Make ready For the filling-
- Get 6 to 7 shakes Cinnamon powder
- Make ready 3 to 5 tablespoons Sugar
- Make ready 40 grams Dried fruits
- Prepare 10 grams Melted butter
Steps to make Easy Cinnamon Rolls with Puff Pastry-
- Knead all ingredients for the bread dough except for the puff pastry. Let the dough rise (first rising).
- Punch out the air from the dough, and let rest for 15 minutes. While that's going on, soak the dried fruits in hot water to reconstitute. Take out the frozen puff pastry from the freezer to soften a bit.
- Dust your work place. Using a rolling pin, stretch out the bread dough really gently. Fold in the puff pastry. Roll out the dough to sandwich the puff pastry.
- Fold the bread dough, making sure not to trap any air. Turn it 90° and fold.
- Fold in the edges. Repeat for 5 to 6 times.
- Fold the top and bottom. Roll it out again until it's about 3 x 15 cm.
- Evenly spread out the melted butter. If there are any leftovers, don't throw them out.
- Sprinkle tones of cinnamon and sugar.
- Drain the dried fruits and place them on top (don't put any on the seams).
- Roll it up.
- Divide int 12 portions. Place them in muffin liners if you have any. Cover with a sheet of damp kitchen paper. Let it rise for 40 minutes at 25 to 30° C (second rising).
- When it doubles in size, brush any leftover melted butter on top.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 180℃ to finish. Please adjust cooking time to your oven.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy cinnamon rolls with puff pastry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!