Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, beef udon noodles soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef udon noodles soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Udon Noodles Soup-
- Make ready 300 gram Wagyu steak thinly sliced into bite pieces
- Get 2 tablespoon vegetables oil
- Get 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Make ready 2 packet udon noodles
- Make ready FOR THE SOUP -
- Make ready 1500 ml broth/ dashi (Mushroom flavors)
- Take 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- Get 3 tablespoon mirin
- Get 2 teaspoon sugar
- Take to taste Salt
- Get FOR THE BEEF -
- Prepare 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tablespoon sugar
Steps to make Beef Udon Noodles Soup-
- Cut the thinly sliced meat into bite size pieces and marinate with soy sauce and sugar, andthen set a side.
- In a medium saucepan, add 1500ml broth/dashi and 2 tsp sugar. - Add 3 tablespoon mirin and 3 tablespoon soy sauce and bring it to a boil.
- Taste the soup and adjust the taste with salt as it will enhance the flavor without adding additional sugar or soy sauce. Cover and keep it on low heat.
- Remove udon noodles from the packet and place in a heatproof bowl. And cover with boiling water and soak for about 2- 5 minutes. Use tongs to gently separate the noodles and then drain. - Once the udon is done cooking, transfer to serving bowls.
- And start heating the large frying pan. Once it’s heated, add 2 tablespoon vegetable oil and cook the spring onions until tender. Add the meat and cook until brown all sides. - And when the sauce has caramelized and slightly thicken, turn off the heat. - Put the udon in the serving bowls. Pour the hot soup over the udon and add the meat on top of the udon.
- Serve with poached eggs and garnish with spring onions. Or you can serve with any side dish you like.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food beef udon noodles soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!