Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, soba noodle soup with chicken & asian mushrooms. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook soba noodle soup with chicken & asian mushrooms using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms-
- Get 4 cups Dashi Stock *OR Water 4 cups & 2 teaspoons Dashi Powder
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Sake (Rice Wine)
- Take 1 teaspoon Salt
- Get 2-3 tablespoons Soy Sauce *OR as required
- Get 2 tablespoons Mirin
- Get 4 servings Soba Noodles
- Get 1-2 Bok Choy *OR other green vegetables
- Get 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Get Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix)
- Prepare <Topping>
- Get 300 g Chicken Thigh Fillets
- Get 1 pinch Salt
- Get 300 g Asian Mushrooms *e.g. Shimeji, Shiitake, Oyster Mushrooms, etc
- Take 1/2 tablespoon Oil
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Get 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
Steps to make Soba Noodle Soup With Chicken & Asian Mushrooms-
- To make soup, place Dashi Stock, Sake (Rice Wine), Salt, Soy Sauce, Mirin into a saucepan and bring to the boil, and simmer for a few minutes.
- Cut Chicken fillets into bite-size pieces and season with 1 pinch of Salt. Cut or tear Mushrooms into the size that is easy to eat. Wash Bok Choy and cut large leaves in half.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, cook Chicken and Mushrooms. When Chicken is cooked, add Sugar, Mirin and Soy Sauce, and cook until sauce is almost gone.
- Cook Soba Noodles in the plenty of boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, then add Bok Choy and cook them together until Soba Noodles are cooked. Drain well. *Note, You may wish to cook them separately.
- Place cooked and drained hot Soba Noodles in serving bowls, place Bok Choy, Chicken and Mushrooms on top, add some finely chopped Spring Onion, then pour hot soup. Sprinkle with some Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) and enjoy.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food soba noodle soup with chicken & asian mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!