Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, green chile chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Whether you cook a couple of chicken breasts up quickly in a skillet, or use pre-cooked chicken like rotisserie chicken or canned chicken breast, this recipe comes together easily. Corn Tortillas Stuffed With Chicken, Cheese, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Sour Cream, And Green Chiles, Topped With More Sauce And Cheese!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have green chile chicken enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make green Chile chicken enchiladas-
- Get 2 small cans cream of mushroom
- Take 1 small can cream of chicken
- Get 4 chicken breasts
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk or half and half
- Prepare 12 green chile with stem and seeds removed
- Prepare 3 cup shredded sharp cheese or any you prefer
- Prepare 18 white corn tortillas
Instructions to make green Chile chicken enchiladas-
- boil chicken breasts until completely cooked, let cool and shred.
- clean and chop green Chile
- preheat oven to 350
- add shredded chicken to large pot and lightly season with creole seasoning and mix. add chopped green Chile, and cook over medium heat 3-5 minutes.
- add cans of cream of mushroom and cream of chicken to chicken to green Chile mix. stir in milk until sauce thinned a bit and easier to stir. I like to add a bit of pepper as well.
- spoon about 2-3 tablespoons of sauce on bottom of 13x9 pan, spread thin it just keeps tortillas from sticking. cover bottom with 6 corn tortillas, add sauce, and add desired amount of cheese. repeat layers with remaining tortillas and sauce. I do three layers, sometimes four if I have enough room…. feel free to add extra cheese to top layer.
- bake in oven uncovered for at half an hour or until cheese is nice and bubbly.
- serve with beans, rice, salad, or top with sour cream, lettuce and tomato, or fried egg.
- can use 1lb ground beef instead, just exclude cream of chicken and add extra can cream of mushroom. can also use yellow corn tortillas, fry until soft in oil before layering in casserole. can be served by individual layers instead of casserole or rolled and covered with sauce.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
One Of Our Favorite Mexican Dishes - Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas Recipe!! Corn Tortillas Stuffed With Chicken, Cheese, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Sour Cream, And Green Chiles, Topped With More Sauce And Cheese! Creamy, tangy, and filling, these Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are an awesome comforting weeknight dinner. Whether you cook a couple of chicken breasts up quickly in a skillet, or use pre-cooked chicken like rotisserie chicken or canned chicken breast, this recipe comes together easily. Green chile is harvested when ripe, and red chile is from chile left on the vine or tied up in RISTRAS to dry out and become red chile. If it is going to be an especially large group, I leave out the chicken and just make several trays of green chile cheese enchiladas. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas - Creamy, cheesy and full of flavor! This recipe is absolutely to-die-for.better than a Mexican restaurant! I love the classic red enchiladas, but this green chile version is even better in my opinion. They're super creamy and the flavors taste incredible together. August is my favorite time of the year, its Green Chile time!! Im going to show you how to make the best Green Chicken Enchiladas in the whole world! All Reviews for Quick and Easy Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are a classic American family favorite! How to Freeze Chicken Enchiladas- Chicken enchiladas can easily be frozen and reheated. These green chile chicken enchiladas are made with shredded chicken and plenty of cheese, all rolled up in corn tortillas and smothered with green chile sauce. This enchilada recipe is sure to become a family favorite! Like all good New Mexico food, these Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are simple, earthy, and delicious. Its heat depends on the chiles; go with Anaheims if you scorch easily. This post may contain affiliate links.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food green chile chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!