Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sweet fried dumplings. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Although Mama Lin makes these every year, she does not follow a particular recipe. These traditional Chinese dumplings with pork and vegetables are first fried, then steamed to create a crispy Delicious crispy pan-fried dumplings are a satisfying favorite.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet fried dumplings using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet fried dumplings-
- Make ready 150 gm whole wheat flour
- Prepare 200 gm all purpose flour
- Make ready 125 gm sugar
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Take 75 gm ghee
- Make ready 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Make ready Oil, for frying
- Prepare Powdered sugar, as required
Instructions to make Sweet fried dumplings-
- Take whole wheat flour and all purpose flour in a bowl.
- Add ghee and mix it till it has consistency of bread crumbs.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Dissolve the sugar in water and make a slightly hard dough with this water and cover it and keep for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok. Take small balls of dough and roll them into a thick roti, nearly 1/2 -1 cm thick.
- Now you can either cut different shapes with cookie cutter or divide the circle in four halves to make triangles.
- Make some markings on top with knife so that they don’t puff up when frying.
- Deep fry all these, in batches, on medium flame till golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- You can store them for 10-15 days in an air tight container and use. However they are so tasty, that they won’t last this long.
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Furthermore, you need to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have a weight problem again. You will enjoy optimal health when you decide to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
Sweet fried dumplings (角仔) were one of the first dumplings I helped Mama Lin prepare. Although Mama Lin makes these every year, she does not follow a particular recipe. Jamaican Johnny Cakes (Sweet Fried Dumplings) These traditional Chinese dumplings with pork and vegetables are first fried, then steamed to create a crispy Delicious crispy pan-fried dumplings are a satisfying favorite. Often they are filled with pork. The Best Sweet Dumplings Recipes on Yummly Germknodel Sweet Dumplings, Chinese Pork Dumplings, Puff Pastry Apple Dumplings. Top sweet-dumplings recipes just for you. Fried Dumplings are a Jamaican favourite that are easy to make and which can be served at anytime of the day. Enjoy your fried dumplings with a whole host of different accompaniments. See more ideas about Fried dumplings, Recipes, Dumplings. Caribbean Fried Dumplings is an easy to make recipe which is very flaky and fluffy and made up of all-purpose flour. Pan Fried Dumplings - The best and easiest way to cook amazingly crisp potstickers! Reviews for- Photos of Jamaican Fried Dumplings. These dumplings were a New Year treat in May Yeung's childhood home. Dumpling is a broad classification for a dish that consists of pieces of dough (made from a variety of starch sources) wrapped around a filling, or of dough with no filling. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into quarters. Place into a large pot of water and bring to a boil. Turn heat back to high and fry the dumpling until golden and crisp. Drain on paper towel and serve!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet fried dumplings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!