Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, black pepper crusted pork tenderloin with black cherry reduction. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Recipe inspiration from Chef John at Foodwishes. #nikicuisine #mycookbook Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Black Cherry Reduction This succulent dish has all the things I love in a recipe; an easy piece of meat to work with, a super simple sauce that tastes like something that took hours, and the classic flavor combination of hot/tangy with sweet/fruity. Wonderful flavors and an ideal dinner party dish!
Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Reduction is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Reduction is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have black pepper crusted pork tenderloin with black cherry reduction using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Reduction-
- Get 1 pork tenderloin (not loin)
- Prepare 2 tablespoons oil
- Make ready 1 clove garlic, minced
- Get 1/3 cup white vinegar
- Take 1 cup chicken stock
- Make ready 1/2 cup black cherry preserves
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare Lots of cracked black pepper
- Take 2 tablespoons butter
Steps to make Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Reduction-
- Trim the silver skin off the pork tenderloin with a sharp knife. Don't worry about the little pieces of fat - they will melt right off.
- Season with salt to taste and then coat it with cracked black pepper. Use tongs to turn and roll the pork tenderloin, patting it all over so that it is completely encrusted in the black pepper. What you want is a nice spicy black pepper crust to counter balance that sweet savory delicious black cherry sauce.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Heat oil in a skillet and brown the tenderloin on all four sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Transfer skillet to the oven and cook for 20 minutes for medium. Take skillet out of the oven and transfer tenderloin to a cutting board, loosely cover with foil and let it rest.
- Meanwhile, using the same hot skillet, add the minced garlic, vinegar, chicken stock and black cherry preserve. Stir well and cook until it has reduced by about half. Turn heat off. Then whisk in the butter. Pour sauce into serving dish.
- Slice tenderloin on the bias and place on top of the black cherry sauce. Serve immediately.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
Great recipe for Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Reduction. Wonderful flavors and an ideal dinner party dish! The combination of cherry and black pepper is amazing. Recipe inspiration from Chef John at Foodwishes. #nikicuisine #mycookbook Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Black Cherry Reduction This succulent dish has all the things I love in a recipe; an easy piece of meat to work with, a super simple sauce that tastes like something that took hours, and the classic flavor combination of hot/tangy with sweet/fruity. Food Black Pepper-Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Black Cherry Reduction. the meat is cooked and the sweet and tangy fruit sauce pairs perfectly with the spicy black pepper crust on the pork. Season tenderloin with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Although I haven't personally used this sauce as a marinade, it might be worth a shot! Pour the sauce over the chops, and serve. Heat olive oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Season with a sprinkling of Kosher salt and black pepper on one side, flip the meat over and season with Hawaiian salt and black pepper. Herb-Crusted Pork Tenderloin & Roasted Cherry Tomatoes. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil, just enough to coat. In a small bowl, combine rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper. Rub herb mixture all over pork. In a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Roasted Pork Tenderloin is an EASY PEASY meal to throw together but sure won't taste like you took any shortcuts!. Remove the pork chops to the lined baking sheet. Pat pork tenderloins dry with paper towels, brush with oil, and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Season the pork on all sides with salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food black pepper crusted pork tenderloin with black cherry reduction recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!