Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my large taco wraps chicken, chilli, +veg. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my large taco wraps chicken, chilli, +veg using 19 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Large taco wraps chicken, chilli, +Veg-
- Get 3 Large chicken breasts cooked and chopped into small pieces
- Take 1/2 Medium sized onion chopped small
- Take 4 Cloves Garlic Crushed
- Prepare 1 Sweet Bell pepper cut up small
- Make ready 1/2 Green chilli pepper chopped small
- Take 1 carrot sliced very thin with a peeler
- Make ready 1/2 A Avocado chopped in very small pieces
- Prepare 8 Cherry tomatoes cut into 4
- Take 2 Long grilled peppers cut up small
- Take 1 cup sweetcorn
- Take 1 cup petite poi,s sweet peas
- Make ready 1 Cup Red Cabbage cut up small
- Prepare 1 Mug size Grated Chedder cheese
- Get 1 cup Courgette chopped small
- Make ready 1 tbls Mexican herbs
- Take 1 chicken dried stock cube
- Get 1 tbls tomato puree
- Prepare 2 tsp Chilli sauce that you like
- Get 4 large Wraps Tortillas
Steps to make My Large taco wraps chicken, chilli, +Veg-
- While the chicken is cooking add a the oil to a frying pan
- H the onions and fry for 1 minute
- Then add the Garlic mix in fry for 1 minute
- Add the chilli pepper salt and black pepper
- Next the corn and peas and mix together
- Next the Carrot shavings
- Then add the tomatoes mix in and the Avacado and red cabbage and fry for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add the puree
- Add the chopped courgette
- Then add the chilli sauce
- Then add the sweet bell pepper and the roasted peppers
- Add 3/4 of the mug of grated cheese and stir in
- It will melt. Take off the heat and chop the cooked chicken
- Add 1 chicken stick cube crumblae into the mix and stir in.
- Add the chicken into the mix and stir it all in well.
- You need a deepish oven dish lined with grease proof paper so the wrap won't stick. Also the sides of the pan will hold the sides of the wraps upwards
- I steamed the chicken so its nice and tender and mixes in better
- Add the chicken and veg mix together in a bowl and stir in well mixed
- When the mix is shared wet a little all around the wrap that's lifted up to save it burning the edges. Add the little remaining cheese to each one.
- Add to a preheated oven 180C for 5 _8 minutes you just want to crisp it. Check after 5 minutes
- Add some sour cream along each one or yogurt or more chilli mixed with sour cream.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my large taco wraps chicken, chilli, +veg recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!