Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, braised beef. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Braised Beef is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Braised Beef is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook braised beef using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Beef-
- Get 800 g skirt of beef or braising steak
- Get 50 g plain flour
- Get 8 shallots, peeled
- Get 1 clove garlic, chooped
- Get 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- Prepare 200 ml red wine
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Make ready 2 star anise
- Prepare 1/2 litre beef stock
- Make ready 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Take 4 large mushrooms
- Take 200 g carrots
- Get 1 kg potatoes
- Prepare 25 g butter
- Take 50 ml milk
Steps to make Braised Beef-
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F
- Put flour in shallow dish with salt and pepper. Dredge the meat with the flour
- Heat the oil and fry steak until brown on all sides
- Remove the meat and put into casserole dish
- Add shallots and garlic to the pan and cook for 2 mins. Add sherry vinegar and wine and boil until volume reduced by half, then pour over the meat
- Add bay leaf and anise then boiling stock and tomato puree
- Braise in the oven 2-3 hours. Make sure stock covers the meat every so often
- Put the potatoes on to boil half an hour before the end. Add mushrooms and carrots to the steak at this point
- Mash the potatoes once cooked with milk, butter and seasoning. Serve
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food braised beef recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!