Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, curd cheese veggies salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have curd cheese veggies salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curd Cheese veggies salad,
- Take 3 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 tbsp lime juice
- Make ready As per taste Salt
- Make ready 1 pinch Black pepper
- Take 1/4 tbsp melt cheese
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp chilled curd
- Prepare 1 cup frozen corn
- Take 1 cup chopped capsicum
- Get 1 cup chopped broccoli
- Make ready 1 cup chopped carrots
Steps to make Curd Cheese veggies salad,
- Firstly, take a kadai heat butter add all chopped veggies.
- Saute it in the low flame only 3 mins.
- Add salt, lime juice and black pepper mix it well.Add melt cheese and curd.
- Combine it well. Let stand for 10 min before serving or refrigerate until chilled.
- Sprinkle some cheese, serve it quickly.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Next, try to add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other foods to include. Also, you have to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living offers you a healthy diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food curd cheese veggies salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!