Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sirloin steak sandwich with pickled gherkins & red onion barbecue sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sirloin steak sandwich with pickled gherkins & red onion barbecue sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sirloin Steak sandwich with Pickled Gherkins & Red Onion barbecue sauce-
- Get For the meat-
- Make ready 250 g sirloin steak
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Make ready salt, pepper
- Make ready 1 Chili pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp mustard
- Get For the sauce-
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1 red onion
- Make ready 4 pickled gherkins
- Get 2 tbsp barbecue sauce
- Get To Assemble-
- Get 2 hamburger buns
- Make ready handful baby spinach
Instructions to make Sirloin Steak sandwich with Pickled Gherkins & Red Onion barbecue sauce-
- Slice the sirloin into paper thin strips. Peel & Slice the garlic cloves, then throw into a hot pan & oil. As soon as the garlic fried add the sirloin. Salt & pepper on the meat stirring a few times. Add some Chili peppers to taste, and a spoon of mustard, stirring some more, then pour into a bowl. The frying is about 1-2 minutes tops.
- Place the pan back onto the stove, adding some oil. Chuck the finely chopped red onion & pickled gherkins into the pan frying a bit, then add the barbecue sauce frying little further and the sauce is ready literally.
- Carry on toasting the half cut rolls both sides.
- Assembling can be done by wrapping a little meat on the bottom of the bun, tossing it with a little juice, scooping on the topped barbecue sauce, putting some fresh baby sponge on top, and finally putting on the hat and serving.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sirloin steak sandwich with pickled gherkins & red onion barbecue sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!