Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tapioca chicken puttu (kappa erachi puttu). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. It goes well with just sugar or jaggery powder. It is so easy to prepare all we have to do is grate the tapioca ,remove the excess water and then steam cook it along with coconut.
Tapioca chicken puttu (kappa erachi puttu) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Tapioca chicken puttu (kappa erachi puttu) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook tapioca chicken puttu (kappa erachi puttu) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tapioca chicken puttu (kappa erachi puttu)-
- Prepare 750 grams Tapioca
- Make ready 3 tbsps rice Roasted powder
- Make ready 500 grams chicken Boneless
- Make ready 3 cups onion Chopped big
- Take 2 tsps Chopped ginger
- Get 2 tsps Chopped garlic
- Make ready 2 tsps chilly Chopped green
- Get 1 tsp Chilly powder
- Get 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- Prepare 3/4 tsp Garam masala powder
- Make ready 3 tbsps coconut Pieces of
- Take 2 tbsps coriander leaves Chopped
- Prepare 2 tbsps Oil
- Get cup coconut Grated
- Take to taste Salt
Instructions to make Tapioca chicken puttu (kappa erachi puttu)-
- Grate the tapioca and put in to water for 5 minutes, squeeze water from it and put in to a bowl. Add rice powder and salt to it and mix well.
- Boil chicken with salt and turmeric powder, shred it and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped ginger, garlic, green chilly, onion and coconut pieces, saute till the onion becomes light brown.
- Then add coriander powder,chilly powder, pepper powder, garam masala powder and saute till the raw smell removes.
- Add this chicken pieces to the above made masala and mix well, add enough salt, stir well,keep it in fire some more time.finally add chopped coriander leaves, remove from fire.
- Put some grated coconut in the puttu maker, then fill it with alternate layers of tapioca mixture and chicken masala, steam for 5 minutes and serve hot.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
Kappa puttu is one unique puttu from the Kerala Cuisine. It is so easy to prepare all we have to do is grate the tapioca ,remove the excess water and then steam cook it along with coconut. It tastes very different from the ordinary puttu. It goes well with just sugar or jaggery powder. You can also mix some palm jaggery and steam cook the kappa. Kappa Puttu is Kerala's own traditional Puttu. Puttu is a traditional Kerala breakfast and is healthy as rice flour is steamed to cook. Kappa puttu is an easy and quick puttu recipe. Kappa or Tapioca is made into soft puttu and can be had as a breakfast. Kappa puttu is a very popular and a traditional breakfast dish of Kerala and is made by Tapioca and with rice flour. This traditional dishes are healthy and tasty also. Today we are going to make this puttu with freshly grated kappa. Kappa Puttu is an easy and quick recipe like normal puttu made out of rice flour. Kappa Biryani Recipe - Kappa Erachi Recipe - Tapioca with Mutton. This is quite a unusual recipe from kerala, usually made and served with tea. The dish is so tasty and really so good. Turn off the heat and keep aside. Loosely fill the remaining portion with the prepared puttu mixture. Erachi puttu - Two of the most common ingredients in the cuisines of South India are two native crops, rice and coconut. There are numerous dishes - from snacks to appetizers to main courses to desserts - prepared with these two ingredients.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tapioca chicken puttu (kappa erachi puttu) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!