Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mini no bake cheesecakes with seeded base and blueberry compote topping. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mini no bake cheesecakes with seeded base and blueberry compote topping using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping-
- Make ready Base
- Take 100 gm butter
- Make ready 150 gms arrowroot biscuits crushed or blitzed in food processor
- Take 100 gms mix of linseeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, pepitas and chia seeds milled or blitzed in the food processor
- Make ready Note, you can just use 250 gm of biscuits instead of seeds
- Make ready Filling
- Prepare 500 gm cream cheese - room temperature
- Prepare 395 gm sweetened condensed milk
- Take 3 tsp gelatine powder
- Make ready 70 mls lemon juice
- Prepare Topping
- Make ready 100 gm blueberries
- Prepare 12 gms caster sugar
- Make ready 10 gms lemon juice
- Take 6 hole Silicone Muffin tray and/or wide mouth glasses
Steps to make Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping-
- Base- Melt 100 gm butter in a small saucepan
- Combine well with biscuit/seed mixture until you have a thick consistency
- Spoon approx a tablespoon into each silicone muffin tray hole and press down firmly until tightly packed. If you have some left over, fill some glasses with the mixture
- Place in the refrigerator to set
- Filling- Add the cream cheese to a food processor and mix until soft. Add condensed milk and combine well
- To dissolve the gelatine, sprinkle the powder over 1/3 cup cool water in a small bowl and allow to sit for 2 minutes. Stir. Place the small bowl into a larger bowl filled with boiling water (do not allow the boiling water into the gelatine bowl) and stir until completely dissolved
- Add gelatine and lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture and combine well in food processor
- Spoon into silicone muffin moulds and/or glasses and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until set
- Topping- Place blueberries, sugar and lemon juice into a saucepan and heat for approx 5 mins whilst stirring
- Place into a bowl and leave to cool and thicken
- When set, gently remove cheesecakes from the moulds, add compote on top and serve!
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mini no bake cheesecakes with seeded base and blueberry compote topping recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!