Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, ginger chicken takikomi gohan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ginger chicken takikomi gohan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan-
- Take 250-300 g Chicken *thigh fillets recommended, cut into small pieces
- Get 2 tablespoons finely sliced Ginger *sliced into fine strips
- Get 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce *plus extra after rice is cooked
- Get 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Make ready 2 cups (*180ml cup) Short Grain Rice
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Make ready Asian Mushrooms *optional
- Prepare *Note, This time I added some Shimeji
- Get Toasted Nori, Spring Onion and/or extra Ginger for topping
Steps to make Ginger Chicken Takikomi Gohan-
- Cut Chicken into small pieces, add Soy Sauce, Mirin, fine strips of Ginger and Sesame Oil, and massage. Set aside for 5-10 minutes. - *Note, Chicken Mince can be used.
- Wash Rice a few times and place it in the rice cooker. Add water up to the 2-cups-marking. Sprinkle Salt over and gently stir.
- Add Asian Mushrooms if you use any, and Chicken pieces with all liquid, but DO NOT stir. Just spread evenly. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- When rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then sprinkle 1/2 to 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce, and loosen and mix gently.
- Place some Toasted Nori, Spring Onion and/or extra Ginger on top and enjoy.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ginger chicken takikomi gohan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!