Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ray's' ¤red chili sauce for tamales¤. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ray's' ¤Red Chili sauce for Tamales¤ is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ray's' ¤Red Chili sauce for Tamales¤ is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ray's' ¤red chili sauce for tamales¤ using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' ¤Red Chili sauce for Tamales¤-
- Take 1 boneless pork butt
- Get 1/2 white onion
- Make ready sauce
- Get 1/2 onion
- Prepare 1 pinch cloves
- Get 1/2 tbsp garlic salt
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp chicken bullion
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin
- Take 4 clove garlic
- Make ready 3 new mexico dried chilies
- Make ready 4 guajillo dried chillies
- Prepare 1 ancho dried chilies
- Take 2 cup water
- Get 2 tsp corn oil
- Get 1 bayleaf
Instructions to make Ray's' ¤Red Chili sauce for Tamales¤-
- NOTE- your recipe will cook longer depending on your pork meat size and cook time
- start by boiling your pork buts on high heat with garlic salt and 1/2 onion put a lid on pot so it will cook faster. once done shred apart but save 1cup of water from meat
- boil with 2cups water with 1/2onion garlic cloves and you'll need to cut off tops of dried chiles take out seeds n veins add to pot and boil for 10minutes med-high heat
- once your chilies are cooked add all ingredients minus oil, and bayleaf into blender add 1-2cups water from chilies and blend well taste for seasonings.
- add corn oil to a pan once heated add sauce to oil, strain if you want smoother sauce cook on med heat add bayleaf, and add 1/2 cup to 1cup pork juice and cook for 20minutes
- now add your meat and cook another 20minutes
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food ray's' ¤red chili sauce for tamales¤ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!