Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bacon fried shrooms & arugala. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have bacon fried shrooms & arugala using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Fried Shrooms & Arugala-
- Get 8 slices bacon
- Take 2 C button mushrooms; sliced
- Make ready 10 oz arugula
- Take 1/2 yellow bell pepper; thick julienne
- Prepare 1/2 red bell pepper; thick julienne
- Get 1/2 red onion; julienne
- Get 3 garlic cloves; creamed
- Make ready 1 pinch kosher salt and black pepper
Instructions to make Bacon Fried Shrooms & Arugala-
- Lay bacon on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Bake in oven at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Quickly drain bacon fat into a large saute pan. Chop bacon into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Turn up heat to high. Add mushrooms. Do not stir mushrooms until first side is nicely caramelized.
- Add onions and peppers. Stir. Add salt and pepper. Stir. When onions and peppers are nearly caramelized, add garlic and toss. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add arugula in two batches if necessary to fit in pan. Stir constantly. When arugula starts to wilt, it is done.
- Garnish with bacon.
- Variations; Shaved parmesean, romano, gruyere, fresh mozzarella, goat cheese, jalapeños, paprika, shallots, celery, pancetta, giardenera, pepperoncini, feta, habanero, basil, parsely, cilantro, ginger, lime, crushed pepper flakes, cayenne, corn, zucchini, sofrito, vinegar, avocado, poblano, wine, beer, thyme, Italian seasoning, applewood seasoning, dried ranch or sriracha, minced dried onions, potatoes, sweet potatoes, smoked paprika, worchestershire, H1, A1, croutons, bourbon, peppercorn melange, sugar, sesame/vegetable/olive/canola/coconut oil, coconut milk, cilantro, spinach, tamarind, soy, watercress, kale,
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bacon fried shrooms & arugala recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!