Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tawa chicken tikka recipe | chicken tikka without oven. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tawa chicken tikka recipe | chicken tikka without oven using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe | Chicken Tikka without Oven,
- Make ready 500 grams Boneless chicken
- Prepare 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- Get 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Tandoori masala
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp Gram flour
- Take 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 2 tbsp Oil
Instructions to make Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe | Chicken Tikka without Oven,
- Clean and cut the chicken into medium size pieces. - - Take a wide bowl and add the chicken pieces along with red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, salt and tandoori masala. Mix well so that the pieces are nicely coated with the masala.
- Next add hung curd, gram flour and lemon juice. Mix well and add 1tsp of oil.
- Cover the marinated chicken pieces and rest it in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Here I kept the chicken pieces for overnight.
- Heat a grill pan with 1tbsp of oil on medium flame. - - Add the marinated chicken pieces like 4 or 5 at a time and fry on both sides until they turn into golden brown colour or until cooked.
- Repeat the process with the remaining pieces and transfer the cooked pieces on to kitchen towel to absorb excess oil.
- Transfer the tikka pieces on to serving plate and enjoy with green chutney mixed with curd.
- Note, Don’t use any water while preparing the masala. - - Instead of chicken you can add your favourite veggies or lamb and can prepare this tikka. - - Rest it a least a half an hour to 1 hour. - - Use Kashmiri chilli powder which gives a nice colour to the tikka.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tawa chicken tikka recipe | chicken tikka without oven recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!