Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cauliflower cheese burgers in a tomato and spinach sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cauliflower cheese burgers in a tomato and spinach sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce-
- Take 1 cup cooked bulgar wheat
- Prepare 4 large sized cauliflower florets, grated
- Prepare 2 spring/green/salad onions, sliced
- Prepare 1 cup shredded mature cheese
- Get Salt and pepper
- Take Seasonings of your choice (eg cayenne, cumin, coriander etc)
- Prepare A few sprigs of parsley, finely chopped
- Take 1 egg
- Take 6 medium sized tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- Make ready 1 handful spinach
- Take 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- Take 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Get 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- Take 1 teaspoon tomato puree
Steps to make Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce-
- Add the first 7 ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Beat the egg and combine with the mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 4 burger sized portions (or 8 smaller portions if preferred) and bake in a 375°F oven for 25-30 minutes until the burgers start browning on the top. Optional- 5 minutes before the end, add a pinch of grated cheese to each burger so that it melts over the top.
- While the burgers are cooking, make the tomato sauce- heat the tomatoes in a pan, then add the garlic, Dijon mustard, chilli powder and tomato puree. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Let cool slightly, then coarsely blend using an immersion blender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, divide the tomato and spinach sauce into 4 individual bowls and a place a cauliflower cheese burger on top. Enjoy!
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cauliflower cheese burgers in a tomato and spinach sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!