Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, enchilada sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Enchilada Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Enchilada Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have enchilada sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Enchilada Sauce-
- Take 4 Ounces guajillo chillies dried
- Get 4 Ounces chillies dried Ancho
- Make ready 1 onion medium
- Get 1 / 4 Cups tomato paste
- Make ready 6 Cloves garlic
- Get 2 cups chicken stock
- Take To Taste Salt
- Take To Taste Black Pepper
Steps to make Enchilada Sauce-
- Cut the stem off of each chile and de-seed if desired (yes, you probably desire the seeds removed). Soak the chiles in HOT water for 30-40 minutes or until they are soft and pliable. For a smokier flavor with some back end eat, add 1 or 2 chipotle peppers
- In 2 batches, place half of each of the chiles, onion, garlic, broth, and salt in a blender. Blend adding additional soaking water as needed to get to proper consistency. Combine both pureed batches into a sauce pot and bring to boil.Add tomato paste.
- Remove from the heat immediately, otherwise you risk it turning bitter. Press sauce through a strainer..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food enchilada sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!