Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken breast with white bean and apple salsa and sautéed butternut squash and feta. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken breast with white bean and apple salsa and sautéed butternut squash and feta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta-
- Make ready 8 oz chicken, boneless, skinless
- Make ready 1 Kosher salt, to taste
- Get 1 Black pepper, to taste
- Make ready White Bean and Apple Salsa
- Make ready 2 each scallions, chopped, greens and whites separated
- Get 3 oz white beans, cooked
- Take 1 small Macintosh apple, chopped
- Make ready 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Make ready 2 leaves sage, chopped
- Make ready 3 leaves parsley, chopped
- Take 1 tsp olive oil
- Get Butternut Squash and Feta
- Get 3 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- Prepare 1 small butternut squash, large dice
- Take 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Take 2 oz feta, crumbled
Instructions to make Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta-
- Season the chicken with kosher salt and black pepper, and set aside at room temperature.
- Combine the whites of the scallions, beans, apple, cider vinegar, sage, parsley, and olive oil. Stir well, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, then add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Cook chicken until browned on first side, then flip and sauté until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Over medium-high heat, add 2 more tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add squash cubes. Stir briefly, then arrange in a single layer, and cook without stirring for about 5 minutes to brown the bottom sides. Sprinkle with cumin, salt and pepper, and stir to turn cubes - and continue to cook until tender and browned all over. Adjust salt and pepper to taste, then add scallion greens. Remove from heat, and add crumbled feta.
- Serve chicken breasts with white bean and apple salsa along with a side of sautéed butternut squash and feta. Enjoy!
You have to have several superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you have to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy great health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to become disease free. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken breast with white bean and apple salsa and sautéed butternut squash and feta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!