Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, christmas morning french bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Christmas Morning French Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Christmas Morning French Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have christmas morning french bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Morning French Bread-
- Get 1 loaf cinnamon-raisin bread, cubed
- Prepare 1 packages cream cheese, cubed and room tempature (8 oz block)
- Take 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- Take 1 1/2 cup half and half cream
- Prepare 1 cup sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Get 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Take 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Take 1 *** 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Take 1 *** Sasha's Berry Butter from my profile can be served with while its warm… take out butter and let it get room tempature so that it is soft.
Steps to make Christmas Morning French Bread-
- place 1/2 the bread cubes in buttered 13x9 casserole pan. put cream cheese cubes and top with remaining bread. mix the remain ingredients in a bowl and pour over bread… cover and refrigerate overnight.
- remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking …..
- bake at 350° for 30 minutes covered…. uncover and bake for 15-20 minutes ..
- it is done when I knife inserted near the center comes out clean!!!
- *** perfect for special occasions….
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food christmas morning french bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!