Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, southern chicken waffle burger with egg & maple glazed bacon. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have southern chicken waffle burger with egg & maple glazed bacon using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Chicken Waffle Burger With Egg & Maple Glazed Bacon-
- Make ready Serves- 1 person
- Take 2 waffles, (homemade or store bought),
- Make ready 1 chicken breast,
- Prepare 2 medium eggs, 1 beaten,
- Prepare 1 tbsp BBQ sauce,
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp Crispy onions, (you can buy them in most supermarkets),
- Get 1 tbsp maple syrup,
- Prepare 2 rashers streaky smoked bacon,
- Get 1 reduced fat burger cheese slice,
- Prepare 1 handful rocket leaves,
- Make ready For the chicken seasoning-
- Take 2 tbsp white plain flour,
- Get Pinch Salt,
- Take Pinch white pepper,
- Make ready Grind of black pepper,
- Take 1/4 tsp oregano,
- Take 1/4 tsp thyme,
- Get 1/4 tsp dried basil,
- Make ready 1 tsp paprika,
- Get 1 tsp garlic granules,
- Get Small pinch dried powdered ginger
- Prepare 1/4 tsp celery salt
Instructions to make Southern Chicken Waffle Burger With Egg & Maple Glazed Bacon-
- In a bowl mix together all of the chicken seasoning ingredients. Take the chicken breast and place on a chopping board and cover with a layer of cling film then using a rolling pin flatten the fatter end down a bit so it cooks evenly once in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (fan). Heat a frying pan over a medium to high heat and add a splash of cooking oil. Once warmed dredge the chicken in the beaten egg then the seasoning and add it to the frying pan. Cook for a couple of minutes each side until golden then remove and add to a baking rack over a foil lined tray. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat through the waffles until crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside and set aside. Take the cheese slice and place it over the chicken in the oven so it melts during the final few minutes of cooking.
- Heat a frying pan and add a little oil. and add the bacon slices and the egg. Turn the bacon every couple of minutes until crisp on the edges and fry the egg sunny side up until the white is cooked and yolk still runny. Remove the bacon and place on kitchen roll to soak up excess grease. Drizzle the bacon with half the maple syrup.
- Remove the chicken from the oven once cooked through (after around 25-30mins of cooking). Set aside.
- Now it's time to construct the burger. First place the first waffle down and add a tiny drizzle of maple syrup and then pile on the rocket leaves. Next add the burger topped with melted cheese. Next add the BBQ sauce and then the fried egg. Sprinkle over the crispy onions and lastly add the second waffle on top.
- Dig in and enjoy! -)
Your daily diet need to include at least several of these super foods. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a solid diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food southern chicken waffle burger with egg & maple glazed bacon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!