Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fried and boiled gyoza. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried and Boiled Gyoza is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fried and Boiled Gyoza is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fried and boiled gyoza using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried and Boiled Gyoza-
- Get 100 g minced pork
- Get 400 g vegetables
- Get 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- Take Gyoza skins
- Take sesame oil
Steps to make Fried and Boiled Gyoza-
- Cut vegetables very small. Any vegetables ok, spring onion, onion, cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, leek.
- Mix all and seasoning with hand.
- Wrap meat mixture with gyoza skins like this photo. And boil for 4 minutes.
- First put sesame oil in pan and place gyoza. Start to turn flame on. The bottom of Gyoza is crispy then put 1 cup of boiled water or water.
- Cover with lid and cook till water is thickened. Then sprinkle sesame oil. Fry without lid till the bottom is more crispy.
- Eat with soy sauce with vinegar and chili oil. Enjoy 😉
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fried and boiled gyoza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!