Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cerelac cereal cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. CERELAC® is an infant cereal made with real fruits, veggies, and wheat, harvested from our farms. Grey Goose Gourmet Recommended for you All CERELAC variants already contain milk, so only add water to provide a delicious meal for baby.
Cerelac Cereal Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cerelac Cereal Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cerelac cereal cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cerelac Cereal Cookies-
- Get A. Mixed
- Make ready 125 g unsalted butter
- Prepare 250 g pure ghee
- Prepare 170 g icing sugar
- Get B. Combine all 3
- Take 400 g plain flour
- Get 100 g milk powder
- Prepare 200 g tapioca flour
- Get C. Mixed
- Take 1/2 cup Cerelac - Rice
- Get (baby/infant cereal)
- Take 3/4 cup milk powder
Steps to make Cerelac Cereal Cookies-
- Note, 1. butter should still feel cool to touch but not hard. 2. Avoid over beating A. 3. Use baby instant cereal or cerelac (rice) only for coating - see pic below. 4. Leave cookies to cool on baking trays before coating. Cookies are very crumbly when still hot.
- Prepare ingredients. In a bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, add ingredients in A. Turn mixer on, use the lowest speed available. Mix until it starts to incorporate, then stop mixing. Scrape down the bottom & sides of the bowl. Add B in batches. Use the lowest setting to mix until it all comes together. Turn the mixer off. Transfer dough to a worktop.
- To roll the dough, place a piece of parchment paper on your worktop. Use two pieces of any thick wood as guide (for thickness - cookies will have uniform/even thickness). Roll the dough placed in between these two wooden sticks. Note, avoid rolling dough too thin (3-5 cm thick) Cover dough with another parchment on top before rolling so dough wont stick to the roller. See pic below.
- Place your cut dough onto parchment paper covered cookie sheets & bake in preheated oven (160°C) for 10-13mins or until the sides of the cookies are lightly brown. Avoid browning the cookies too much.
- After removing from the oven, leave cookies to cool on the cookie sheet. Once cooled (slightly warm), coat them in C. Store in airtight container.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
Leave cookies to cool on baking trays before coating. Grey Goose Gourmet Recommended for you All CERELAC variants already contain milk, so only add water to provide a delicious meal for baby. Cereal-based foods are internationally recognised as being ideal for introducing solids and are happily accepted by babies. CERELAC® is an infant cereal made with real fruits, veggies, and wheat, harvested from our farms. Read our Farm to Bowl story. Check if your Bulilit is ready! Cerelac is a brand of instant cereal manufactured by Nestle. It has been developed for various age groups with multiple variants within a group. The manufacturer advises that Cerelac is a supplement for babies above six months of age when breast milk alone is not enough to provide required nutrition for the better growth and development of the. CERELAC® is a nutritious cereal-based baby food that provides lots of the nutrients a healthy baby needs. Read about the range for their different stages here.. These cookies from She Dreams in Stars have used baby oatmeal, but as they say, you can use rice cereal too. The cookies are suitable for toddlers. You can skip the baking soda and replace the sugar with jaggery powder. Kids and Moms is the pioneer in premium one stop Mother and Child care that you can trust. Cerelac, a popular brand of Nestle, is a range of easily digestible yet nutritious instant infant cereal. According to the company, this complimentary food for the baby contains an optimal mix of vitamins and minerals which is required for the proper growth and development of the baby. I tried this Wheat Cerelac recipe few weeks back. Actually I was looking for wheat biscuits recipe to feed gugu. I wanted biscuits to soak in water / milk to feed him especially during travel.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cerelac cereal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!