Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ‘hōtō’ noodle miso soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ‘hōtō’ noodle miso soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup-
- Prepare 250 g Plain Flour
- Make ready 125 ml (1/2 cup) Water
- Prepare 3 cups Dashi Stock
- Get 1/2-1 Carrot
- Take 200-300 g Chicken *thinly sliced (*can be replaced by Tofu)
- Get 3-4 Satoimo (Taro) OR 1 large Potato
- Get 3-4 Shiitake OR Shimeji
- Get 1/4-1/2 Daikon
- Make ready 1/8 Pumpkin
- Make ready 1-2 Abura-age (Deep-fried Thin Tofu)
- Make ready 3-4 tablespoons Miso
- Take 2 Spring Onion *thinly sliced
Instructions to make ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup-
- Make noodles first. Mix Plain Flour and Water in the ratio of 2 to 1 and make dough. Flatten the dough using a rolling pin or pasta maker and cut into about 1cm width.
- Prepare Chicken and Vegetables. Cut all into small bite-size pieces or slices.
- Heat Dashi Stock in a pot, add Vegetables and Chicken and cook over medium heat until almost soft. Then add uncooked Noodles and Miso. The amount of Miso depends on the type and saltiness of Miso.
- When noodles are cooked and the soup is thickened, add chopped Spring Onions and serve.
You should have some superfoods in your diet daily. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food ‘hōtō’ noodle miso soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!