Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grilled cheese madness. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Better yet, make this mouthwatering pizza grilled cheese and you'll never look back. [via Mashable. Lord knows I've been craving a good grilled cheese sandwich!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook grilled cheese madness using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Cheese Madness-
- Get 2 slice Large Slice Fancy White Bread or bread of choice. *Make sure the slices are LARGE; trust me 😜
- Make ready 1 butter
- Prepare minced garlic (I like to use alot!)
- Take 1 small onion, sliced in thin rings
- Get Pre-made mac & cheese
- Make ready sliced hot peppers
- Get Buffalo Sauce of choice
- Prepare Medium Salsa
- Prepare Italian Seasoning
- Take Ranch Dressing (not the powder)
- Get Cheeses
- Make ready 1 Handful Extra Sharp cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 small Handful of shredded Parmesan cheese
- Take 1 Handful shredded Three State cheddar cheese
- Prepare 2 slice Provolone cheese
- Prepare 2 slice Extra Sharp Velveeta cheese, sliced about 3/4" thick
- Make ready 2 Handfuls of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take 2 slice Habanero cheese
- Prepare 1 Handful of shredded Italian cheese
- Prepare 2 slice Swiss deli cheese
- Prepare You will also need
- Make ready 1 Oven safe/pyrex glass bowl, larger around & deeper than your finished sandwich
- Get 1 Flat frying "pan" or pan large enough to accommodate the glass bowl
Instructions to make Grilled Cheese Madness-
- The goods 😄
- First, prepare your 2 slices of bread by buttering one side of each. Once buttered, spread your minced garlic into the butter as if making a slice of garlic bread.
- Lay 1 slice of bread butter side down on the pan & add some onions (reserve some for later)
- Begin building the cheeses by adding 1 slice provolone, 1 slice swiss, & 1 slice habanero cheese
- Next add the salsa & more onion
- Now add the Velveeta, shredded mozzarella, shredded Parmesan & shredded Italian cheeses
- Yes, my friends, this is where we add the pre-made Mac & Cheese & a handful of Three State cheddar cheese on top. *For the mac & cheese, I used the Kraft "Gold Fish" kind, as I prefer a firmer pasta, but you can use whatever your favorite may be ☺
- This is where it gets spicy 🔥I like spicy, but not overboard. If you also enjoy a little heat, this is where you will add some hot peppers (I used my homemade jalapeños), & your favorite Buffalo sauce. If you are omitting the heat, just skip this step. There's just something about the flavor of Buffalo sauce & gooey cheese that I can't resist 💜 *Adding a little Ranch dressing during this step would be a great flavor kick!!
- Finally, add ALL of your remaining cheeses, top with a little more onion and then the 2nd slice of bread (butter side up). Sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top, turn heat to med-low & crack open a cold beer! 🍻
- This part is important to keep your sandwich from burning- Low & slow is the key. I start at med-low to get the ball rolling, then adjust to slightly lower as necessary. Keep your spatula handy as you will need to frequently lift the corners to see where you're at. *When you see that the buttered side down looks buttery but very VERY slightly beginning to caramelize, this is the time to dome it (place the glass bowl over the sandwich & maintain heat). The reason for the glass bowl is that it provides an even steam throughout the sandwich, allowing the mass amounts of cheese to melt without burning the bread.
- Remove the bowl & use your spatula to check the bottom of the sandwich. Once you have achieved your desired brownness, flip the sandwich, sprinkle with Italian seasoning, apply the bowl, and repeat the "wait & check" process. *You will need to adjust your heat as necessary, as everyone's stove differs a bit.
- Once finished, plate it and enjoy! *Caution- You may fall into a cheese coma, but it's totally worth it lol 😘
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
Places Makati RestaurantAsian RestaurantJapanese Restaurant Grilled Cheese Madness. Lord knows I've been craving a good grilled cheese sandwich! End the madness and cook your grilled cheese sandwich on a pan for goodness sake. Better yet, make this mouthwatering pizza grilled cheese and you'll never look back. [via Mashable. Set them into a plastic bag and seal, allowing them to steam and cool. This Greek Grilled Cheese recipe from Delish.com is the best. The grilled cheese that can trick you into thinking you're eating halfway healthy. And since we love you and cheese almost equally, we've put together this list of eight brand new, must-try grilled cheeses that literally just dropped in NYC. The grilled cheese is a staple for many children. Never underestimate the power of quality raisin bread.. Grilled Cheese is my second favorite grilled cheese behind the Fig and Pig Grilled Cheese from Sometimes I make a variety of cream cheese grilled cheese sandwiches like the Carrot Cake Jam. Подписаться. rothcheese. Home to mankind's greatest invention- the grilled cheese sandwich of course! We are the National Geographic of bread Program Summary- Have residents come to the event to fill out a March Madness Bracket, if they would like, and enjoy a grilled cheese. What makes grilled cheese even better is that it welcomes all the creativity you want to throw at it We have some pretty epic grilled cheese sandwich recipes for you below, for those times when you. We love grilled cheese, but we might love grilled cheese with tomatoes even more. This recipe makes the perfect gourmet grilled cheese sandwich. It's so good I make one almost everyday. Cooking is not as much fun as eating. Some foods feel the brunt of our laziness the hardest. Can a grilled cheese be mean?
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled cheese madness recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!